Demo Team presentations will occur during lunch on Saturday February 25, 2012. Demo Teams are a great way to showcase classes offered at your university as well as share your staff's talent, skills, creativity, and school pride. Demo Team proposals are due by December 1, 2011. Click Here to Submit your Demo Team
Demo Team Requirements
- Each university may present one demo routine
- Routines should be 3-5 minutes long. (Routines cannot be longer than 5 minutes)
- Routines should contain at least 4 different class formats (i.e. strength, step, cardio, kickboxing, dance, yoga, etc)
- Music should be in the format of IPOD of CD
- Equipment needs should be requested at the same time as submitting a proposal (day of changes may not be accommodated)
- Most important: HAVE FUN!!!
Check out Demo Team videos for the 2012 Southeast Collegiate Fitness Expo!